Our qualified team of experts in lighting, controls and specialty products, partners with owners and developers to deliver cost efficient and innovative building services.
- Area & Post Top
- Building & Façade
- Garage & Canopy
- Cove & Perimeter
- Step/Marker Tape/Rope
- Linear Wall/Recessed
- Linear Suspended
- Troffer & Wrap
- LED Lamps
We offer our clients budgeting estimates of concepts and preliminary designs during the project’s development stage. We work with the owner’s design team to implement the most cost-efficient and innovative solutions for the project and provide means, methods and specifications to achieve the best approach.
We can help you avoid unnecessary work while saving time and money. We are skilled at mitigating adverse project conditions like change orders, extended completion dates, and litigation costs.
We will help you achieve your specific design goals. Our team of experts can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Fixture Selection/Technical Specification
- Photometrics/point-by-point foot-candle calculations
- Energy Management/Dimming/Lighting Controls & Theatrical controls
- Products Samples/Mock-ups
- Project Budgeting
Our experienced quotations department will provide complete, accurate, and competitive pricing for your project. Our knowledge of lighting, controls, specialty products and market conditions will ensure you get the best value for your budget.
Once our team establishes a proper design, we will move forward keeping the owners’ best interests in mind. We will:
- Provide a single source location for owners to obtain the entire fixture package
- Perform budget analysis of the design as it moves through the development and bidding process
- Validate pricing and lead times through all phases of the project
- Warehouse, inventory and stage packaging for projects and make accessible on demand
- Advise on methods to reduce risk and motivate cost savings
- Remain your factory contact after project completion to resolve any concerns that may arise
Our professional and knowledgeable project managers will handle all your needs from order inception though project completion. They will serve as your primary contact and factory liaisons during the entire construction process. As your PM, their responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide detailed submittal drawings for approval
- Supply complete bill of materials including all components & accessories
- Schedule, expedite and track materials
- Provide technical information & installation instructions when necessary
They will also address any additional concerns that may arise.
Energy Audits and Education
We will perform a lighting energy audit study of your building’s lighting energy usage. Our energy expert will visit your property and record all current lighting energy uses, interview managers to determine areas needing lighting improvement, and develop a formalized plan to reduce lighting energy and maintenance costs. Our expert will quantify how much savings potential there is for each area of suggested change, the costs associated with implementing the changes, and the return on investment (ROI) that can be expected once the changes are implemented. We will also educate the building owner’s team about ongoing best practices and alert them about emerging technologies for continuous improvement.